7 de mayo de 2012

Smoother Grease


El otro día me pareció oir una versión del tema principal de Grease en un anuncio. Ya sabéis... "You're the one that I want, ooo oo ooo!"... Por si no lo he cantado muy bien, me refiero a éste. Pues tras investigar un poco, resulta que sí, que oí bien, ésta es la canción que oí. 

The other day I seemed to hear a version of the main musical track at Grease in an ad. You know... "You're the One That I Want, ooo oo ooo!"... In case I haven't sung very well, I mean this one. Well, after some research, it turns out that I did, I heard right, and this is the cover.


Siempre he disfrutado de las versiones acústicas. Y a vosotros, ¿os gustan?
I've always enjoyed acoustic covers. Do you guys like them?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...