9 de julio de 2012

The secret of happiness


They say we people are always looking for happiness, right? I guess we are. I got to say, to me happiness means being in peace, quiet, no stress, no rush, no serious worries about people I love... Then there are these moments of extra happiness: buring my feet under wet sand, reading a good book while having a green mint tea, getting a hug from Teo (super extra happiness!), foot-squashing leaves in autumn, getting smooth tickles from Juan... 

But along this last year, I found out that the real secret of happiness, I mean permanent happiness state of mind, is very simple: just being the way you are and letting yourself feel absolutely free to do whatever you need to feel as yourself again. No matter if the rest of people think that you're totally nuts, if you feel deep in your heart that by telling people you love them and hope they have the best of the days, you're going to be happy, just do it. Because, really, what's wrong with that?

Who could not love this lovely old man? Thanks to people like him, the world is so much better.

Mr. Happy Man from Matt Morris Films on Vimeo.

Thanks to Esme for letting me know about him.


Photo via Pinterest.

2 comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...